Thursday, July 8, 2010

Re: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

reilly with Xiao Shu "Little Tree" she told me that she would be very happy to be my daughter. she said her favorite part was sitting in my lap. NOT CRYING was not an option when they dorve away. heartbreaking. i talk to the father fervently that someone will give her a forever home.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Kelly & Bob Fitzpatrick <7fitzus@gmail.com> wrote:
i am not sure what images (if any) will attach to the blog. i am trying. you will have to guess who is who since i cannot itemize each photo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fitzpatrick Family! We have been to talking to our father about you.And keeping up on your adventures through the blog. I loved seeing the pictures of you and the children. I especially like the picture of Reilly and the little girl with the sunglasses.:)
    It sounds like all of you are a blessing to all of the children there. Thanks for keeping us updated.
    Love and hugs to you all, Anna b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure whether to smile or cry while reading these. I guess you feel like that all the time! I know as you are sharing God's blessings with those little ones, He is blessing you. Thanks for posting, Kelly.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That was the first time one of my comments EVER worked! Praying for you all....
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete