Monday, July 12, 2010

Another from Reilly.....

Hello again!   This week has been going really well! It is almost like a weekend, but we get to hang out with teenagers! I am so used to calling the orphans "kids" because of last weeks little ones, but I can't this week because they are all older than me (except one!) We have been doing a lot of swimming, so I don't think my hair has been dry this whole week!  I am looking forward to the week in Xi-an also, and I am hoping they have a pool! :) I don't know how I can be homesick, with my family(except Grandpa!) here, and most of my personal belongings, but I am missing little things! (like food!)      -Reilly  

2 comments:

  1. Can you still relate to the orphans you were assigned? What are their names? I missed you at church on Sunday... :*( (that's a crying face)
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie! Yes, I can still relate with them! They are so frank and open, and they talk so freely! Their names are Donna, 16yo, and Grace, 14yo, and Apple, 13yo, and Mei-Li, 9yo. I missed you too!I hope to see you soon!:) that's a happy face!

    ReplyDelete