Monday, July 26, 2010

SLEEP

I am feeling glad that at least some of our kids are sleeping around here. No one is on the same time zone but at least there is some snoozing happening here. Yesterday our pre-teen slept until 11:15am. The boys went to bed last night at 8:30pm and they are still sleeping at 10:15am this morning. Since I went to bed after 2am with Peter and woke up after 4am, I confess that I am feeling a bit jealous.

I don't have to use veiled terms any longer. Please pray for the jetlag thing over here. The sleeping situation is kinda wacky. Drugs haven't helped. Or keeping them up. So now I am seeking reinforcements: prayer warriors unite! Please pray that the Fitzpatrick Family get on some sort of USA schedule all together. Sleeping in our own beds--to add that!

Any pointers out there from our world traveling friends? We are open to suggestions!

The Bolts and others have told us it takes 3 days so I don't want to appear impatient. But really. With kids on totally different sleep schedules, Bob and I are not sleeping enough. Comment with ideas...

post script: aidan slept in until 1pm. Samuel until 1130am. Peter never slept! URGH!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We will pray for you guys.I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you soon.

    Love:Hannah Limon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fitzpatricks! So glad you are home and continuing to recover from jet lag! I have no advice on jet lag other than patiently waiting for time to go by... nothing really seems to help.

    Sorry i didn't comment more often, I loved reading your posts and hearing all about your trip, I can't wait to see you in person this Sunday as I return from my sabbatical.

    ReplyDelete