Sunday, July 18, 2010

From Reilly (again)

Hello from Xian! We have arrived safely at a NEW CAMP! Yay! I am looking forward to all the kids arriving TOMORROW! I can't believe we are on our last week in China! Tonight for dinner we are going to dinner at a restaurant to meet our translators. Today we went to the TERRA COTTA WARRIORS! Which was wonderful and then we went to SUBWAY!  which was almost as wonderful (or more!) The Vidlers are really nice and so are the rest of the staff but I can't remember all their names. we have met Rose from the BMH movie and we think we are going to have Hannah come tomorrow! Cool! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

                                                                      -Reilly

4 comments:

  1. Hi Reilly, I miss you so much and can't wait to see you. I didn't know I was coming over there tomrrow? JK...your entry said that Hannah was coming over tomorrow...I wish it was me. But I will see you soon and can't wait.
    Love, Hannah Grace Limon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    You get to hob knob with the celebrities! Grandpa is counting the day's until your all home, safe and sound and with him! I hope your meeting at the resturant went well and that you had more yummy food.

    XOXOXO,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and talking lots about you all behind your backs! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah---
    Me too! I wish you were there with us! You would have been great!

    -Reilly

    ReplyDelete