Saturday, July 10, 2010

from Kate

Hi! i have had so much fun here! Today we are going to a small town outside yantai and eat KFC! the town is called the Dragon's Mouth and we are looking for nail place to get our nails painted. I never eat at KFC at home so it is funny to be so excited about it here in China. But they have ice cream! I was amazed at how cute the kids were! We had two little girls, and my favorite thing about them is how Our older girl-Xioa-shu was so considerate to the baby. It was hard for me to love her when she was being grumpy and spitting. when i asked the Father to help me, He did. I am excited that tonight is my turn in the mosquito tent. We hunt for them each night so they won;t prey on us while we sleep! I miss home and all my friends but having bethany and kristen here makes it better. we have fun. the rooms are great but the beds are hard. wish you all were here, love kate

1 comment:

  1. dear Kate,
    I probably miss you just as much as you miss me. I heard that you Samuel and Peter are all sick,i hope you feel better soon. we like the basket you gave us. Samuel,i hope that you feel better too. i am not sure how many bug bites i have but i know that i have at least 10.
    Aidan,try your best to STAY HEALTHY.i hope you do not get too many bug bites.Peter,i hope you are having fun in China.i heard you where sick,i hope you feel better.Reilly,i hope you liked KFC and the ice cream.Try your best to STAY HEALTHY.

    ReplyDelete