Sunday, July 11, 2010

sunday fun

today's schedule:
church (emma's VERY first time!)
ice cream at KFC
pedicures
ice cream at KFC

kristen said she didn't even care what came in between the ice cream! it was fun. photos to follow of their beautiful calligraphy painted toes. 

ended our sweet girl day hanging out with shiloh (the BEST negotiator!) on the shuttle and EMMA joined u unexpectedly! she hugged and kissed me and shared that she was my sister forever. i cried. she told me i was very persuasive ;) and i told her it wasn't me that wooed her, but His Helper who does the work. it was the one of the highlight moments of my entire life. i can never tell you how beautiful it was. this is why i came to china. to meet my sister emma. i can't wait for her to come to america (i am working on that too--i can be very persuasive! :) so maybe you can meet her too. thanks for joining us in talking to our Father. walking on sunshine! singing songs of joy. rejoicing.


1 comment:

  1. Praise Him Kelly! What an awesome story. Emma is so blessed to have had you come into her life, as am I. You ARE quite persuasive, but in a loving, encouraging way, right? Continuing to talk it up for you all and more like Emma to join the ranks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete