Tuesday, June 29, 2010

24 Hours and Counting

This time tomorrow night we will be on an airplane headed to Beijing. Unbelievable. Honestly, I am still really in shock :) But I will have 14 hours to shake out of my shock!

I quickly started this blog so that the team will be able to keep in touch with you, our dear family and friends while we are in China for more than 3 weeks. We will not be able to post anything personally as China and Google aren't friends. But I am still hoping that we will be able to send emails, Skype and download pictures to my dad so he can share updates with you all here.

Feel free to be the first "Follower" by clicking on the gadget on the sidebar to your right! And LEAVE COMMENTS. My dad or Meredith will copy them and send them to us if that is possible while we are in Yantai and Xi'an. I know that we would all appreciate "hearing" from you!

Thanks so much for partnering with Team China, Bring Me Hope and Jesus on this journey. We are all so thrilled to be going!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you all! I know I'm not suppose to envy but I just can't wait for our family to go on our first family mission trip. Enjoy every moment because you'll blink and be back home. We'll be talking to my father about you guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been lifting your trip up in prayer and will continue during your travels. What amazing group God has chosen to spread His word and His love. Thinking of you all!
    Lots of love and prayers-

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a good looking team. Hannah stayed awake until 2:30 am....I didn't know she was doing that but she said she stayed awake so she can pray for you as you took off to China. So sweet! Have fun. I know you are there already and I am praying big time. Love you all. Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are talking to our father too:) I can't wait to read your first post from IN COUNTRY. Yay! Yay! Yay!

    ReplyDelete